Raises employees’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment in a work environment as well as improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety. The Level 2 risk assessment training courses main purpose is to enable learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. This risk assessment level 2 qualification will therefore give all employees the ability to contribute to the process and act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
Outline of the course;
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Principles of risk assessment training including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment and record keeping
Assessment method: Multiple choice examination