All companies are obliged to ensure that employees receive adequate training in fire safety awareness on a yearly basis, as well as having a full risk assessment carried out on their premises. The following will ensure that you meet the above national guidelines.
This course allows companies to keep employees aware of all the key information regarding fire safety in the workplace. On completion candidates will have a clear understanding of fire safety in the context of their workplace and the precautions that they will need to implement to meet current fire and safety regulations.
Outline of Programme;
- Employers and Employees responsibilities under current regulations / legislation
- Combustion and how fire spreads
- Common causes of fire
- Safety features within buildings
- Action on discovering a fire
- Fire prevention and fire extinguishers
The course is delivered in 2 hours and Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities.