This course give participants an insight into fire regulations and precautions and enable attendees to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshall. This course will help fulfil their obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
This course is suitable for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshal or warden and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
The fire marshal training syllabus includes:
- Fire legislation and the basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Fire fighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Emergency lighting
- Fixed firefighting installations
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms and potential fire hazards
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical)
All fire marshall training courses are certificated and comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.