This course is designed to show participants that everybody is unique and that people will need different needs to reach the same solution, this could be down to the way someone’s thought process works etc.
Outline of Programme;
- Understanding Person Centred Care
- Learning how to create the individuals care plan and how this can be adapted for people’s needs
- Looking at the WHOLE picture
- Confidentiality and boundaries
- How work practices may affect the individual
The Person centred care course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn through interaction and group activities.