This course will enable participants to gain a better understanding about learning disabilities. Candidates will have the opportunity to familiarise themselves with different learning disabilities and the effects they can have on their behaviour, discussions will occur on what a learning disability is and how behavioural changes can occur.
Outline of Programme:
- What a learning disability is
- What causes a learning disability
- Diagnosis and learning disability
- Learning disabilities and other conditions
- Understanding challenging behaviours
The Learning Disability course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities.