This course is designed for employers and carers and provides appropriate information in order to provide appropriate health and Safety training for themselves and/or their employees. This course will ensure that you and your employees comply with legislation and raise awareness of the need to provide a healthy, safe working environment ensuring the welfare of everyone.
Outline of programme:
What is Health and Safety?
- Health and Safety related accidents and ill-health.
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Legal responsibilities and requirements
- Policies and Procedures
- Workplace hazards
- RIDDOR (including April 2012 update)
- Accident Reporting and Record Keeping
The course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn through interaction and group activities.