This course provides key information for care workers in respect of recording data, and how vital it can be to store data in a systematic way. The course will also ensure participants can communicate effectively.
Outline of programme;
- Definition of communication
- Communication methods and techniques
- Models of communication and communication management
- Legislation and good practice
- Key principles of record keeping
- Care records
- Errors and prevention
The course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities.